|Location||Brecon, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
|Salary||£148.80 – £148.80 per day|
Are you passionate about teaching Science and looking for a new opportunity?
We are working closely with a lovely school in Powys who is looking for a Science Teacher to teach to GCSE level. If you would rather teach a particular science subject this can also be negotiated, and they will also consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development where required
- Alongside the existing staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- You must have QTS (however NQTs will be considered)
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.