|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
Chalk Education are working closely with a school in Slough who are looking for both part-time and full-time Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Workers to help support their students with additional learning needs throughout the school day. No experience necessary. These roles will be starting ASAP and will permanent may be offered for the right candidates.
Are you passionate about children and looking for a new opportunity?
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the class teacher with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual pupils where required (no personal care will be needed)
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 201014/ 07399 071738.