|Location||newport, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
Chalk Education are working closely with a school in Newport who are looking for both part-time and full-time Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Workers to help support their students with additional learning needs throughout the school day. No experience necessary. These roles are both full and pat-time and will be starting ASAP.
Are you passionate about children and looking for a new opportunity?
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the class teacher with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual pupils where required (no personal care will be needed)
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.