|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2023|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
Chalk Education are working closely with a school in Reading who is looking for a full-time receptionist/administrator. This role will be starting ASAP. Hours of work will be 0800-1600 hours. The role is available on both a temporary or permanent basis for the right person.
Daily tasks will include:
- Answering the phones
- Dealing with all reception duties
- Creating a positive environment where all staff can enjoy working in.
- Dealing with queries from both parents, pupils & teachers.
- Ad hoc office admin duties as required by the Head and other staff
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours and Term Time only
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 201014 / 07399 071738.