|Location||Mold, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2022|
|Work Hours||8:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday|
Are a Learning Support Assistant, with experience of supporting children with additional learning needs?
Are you looking for a new rewarding job role?
Chalk has an exciting new role for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to support students in years 8/9 with a variety of additional learning needs. As a LSA you will also be required to support students in lunch time cover. The role is to start asap with the opportunity to carry on into the next academic year. Hours Monday – Friday 8:30am-3:30pm. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Knowledge if Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Mental Health
- Experience working with Secondary age groups preferred
- Restraint training would be an advantage but not essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers