|Location||Cardiff, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2022|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
Chalk Education are working closely with a lovely primary school in Cardiff who is looking for a full-time Admin Assistant. This role will be starting ASAP, hours will be 35-37 per week. Hours of work will be 0830-1600 hours. Role will start on 28/11/22. The role will be on a temporary basis for the first 12 weeks but could be permanent after this for the right person.
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the Office Manager with all activities
- Dealing with admin tasks and answering the phones
- Creating a positive environment where all staff can enjoy working in.
- Dealing with queries from both parents and pupils.
- Ad hoc office admin duties as required by the Head
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours and Term Time only
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.