|Location||Cardiff, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2022|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
Chalk Education are working closely with a school in Cardiff who is looking for a full-time Attendance Officer to start on 28/11/22, maybe before if possible. Hours will be 37 per week. preferred hours are 0830-1600 hrs but can be negotiable for the right candidate.
Daily tasks will include:
- Dealing with all school attendance monitoring and confidential issues
- Dealing with pupils on a pastoral basis regarding their attendance
- Creating a positive environment where all staff can enjoy working in.
- Dealing with queries from both parents and pupils and external agencies
- Ad hoc office admin duties as required by the Business Manager
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours and Term Time only
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.