|Location||Conwy, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2023|
Chalk Education requires for a full-time School Administrator for a secondary mainstream school in Conwy.
As a school administrator you will be required to work in the reception office. Duties will include, answering the phone, greeting parents and students, using IT; competent in word and excel software packages. You would also be required to assist with the county invoice system, SIMS. Our client is looking for a candidate who is adaptable to change, has excellent organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure, with excellent communication skills.
This role is to start asap with a view to going permanent after 12 weeks. Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- SIMS and Invoice experience desired but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of email, word and excel.
- Administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good telephone manner
- Adaptable to change
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers