|Location||Uxbridge, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2022|
|Salary||£28000 – £32000 per year|
Teacher of PHSE
SEN School / SEMH
To Start – ASAP
£25,723 - £41,651 FTE (based on experience)
Chalk Education are recruiting for a PSHE Teacher for an amazing SEN School in Uxbridge, London. Our client is a well established SEN school for autistic children and children who have SEMH. We share many things including a determination to improve the outcomes for children, our staff go the ‘extra mile’ to inspire, enable and celebrate each and every young person’s personal best.
We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of to join our Teaching and Learning Department on a full time basis.
We offer an engaging and exciting Enrichment programme which you will have the opportunity to take an active lead or volunteer role within this programme.
To be considered for this Teaching role you will need:
· SEN Teaching experience.
· QTS or relevant teaching degree
· Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
· Excellent behaviour management
· A flexible approach and positive attitude
· References confirming suitability for role
· Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
· Continual professional development through online training
· Competitive pay rates related to your experience
· Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
· Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk we aim to be the most trusted specialist education agency and strive to create long term partnerships with schools, teachers and support staff. We are a team of experienced education recruiters who believe that providing a high quality and bespoke service is key.
We recruit Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff for alternative provisions and mainstream schools across England and Wales and offer recruitment solutions for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.