|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Salary||£29000 – £45000 per year|
Chalk Education are working closely with a lovely school in Reading who is looking for a Primary School Teacher. You will be teaching KS1.
Are you passionate about teaching and looking for a new opportunity?
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development where required
- Alongside the existing staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- You must have QTS (however NQTs will be considered)
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01753 201014 / 07399 071738.