|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2022|
|Salary||£25.000 – £28000 per year|
Are you a Primary Trained Teacher, Looking for a new role from January 2023?
KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers are required for our client schools in Slough and the surrounding towns of Langley, Wexham and Uxbridge. These are long-term or permanent roles starting in January 2023. NQT’s and teachers looking for full and part time positions are welcome to apply.
As a primary class teacher, you will take responsibility for planning and delivering engaging lessons to mixed ability classes. Observe and assess pupil's learning, keeping accurate records to enable effective communication to parents and guardians. Working closely with SLT and support staff, you will ensure all children develop to their full potential.
To be considered for this Primary Teacher role you will need:
- PGCE or teaching qualification
- Experience working in a primary school with KS1 or KS2
- Good knowledge and understanding of STATs
- Excellent behaviour management
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk we aim to be the most trusted specialist education agency and strive to create long term partnerships with schools, teachers and support staff. We are a team of experienced education recruiters who believe that providing a high quality and bespoke service is key.
We recruit Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff for alternative provisions and mainstream schools across England and Wales and offer recruitment solutions for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.
Please call Holly today for more information on 07908 078667.