|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2022|
|Salary||£125 – £180 per day|
KS1 Teacher needed for beautiful infant school in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
KS1 Primary Teachers are required for our client in High Wycombe as well as an infant school in the surrounding town of Amersham. These are long-term or permanent roles starting in September. NQT’s and teachers looking for full and part time positions are welcome to apply.
As a primary class teacher, you will take responsibility for planning and delivering engaging lessons to mixed ability classes. Observe and assess pupil's learning, keeping accurate records to enable effective communication to parents and guardians. Working closely with SLT and support staff, you will ensure all children develop to their full potential.
To be considered for this Primary Teacher role you will need:
- PGCE or teaching qualification
- Experience working in a primary school with KS1 or KS2
- Good knowledge and understanding of STATs
- Excellent behaviour management
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Please call Holly for more information on 07908 078667.