|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2022|
|Salary||£140 – £150 per day|
Are you a Primary Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you hoping to join an experienced and supportive team?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to teach in a small Primary school based in Reading, Berkshire.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or another equivalent, recognised qualification
- Recent experience teaching in a primary classroom (NQTs are welcome)
- Experience working with children with Autism would be an advantage
- A warm, nurturing and creative classroom approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Holly on 07908 078667.
- At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We aim to offer a personal solution to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
- Chalk is made up of a team of experienced education recruiters who all share the same goal – to build solid, long-term relationships with schools, teachers and support staff alike. We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
The Legal Bit
- Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.