|Location||Llandudno, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2022|
Are you a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking to step up into Teaching?
Do you want an opportunity to Teach in Early years to KS1?
Chalk is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Higher level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to support children in Reception and Year 1. As A higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will be required to deliver the set work to the class with the ability to differentiate lessons for those with additional learning needs. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to peruse a career in Teaching, prior to taking up a teaching course.
Hours of work: 8:45am -3:15pm, Monday to Friday. Starts asap, on a term-by-term basis. This is a well maintained and equipped primary school that offers a supportive working environment located in Conwy.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or similar
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Literacy and Numeracy
- Knowledge of the Foundation Phase.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers