|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2022|
|Salary||£ – £11 per hour|
Learning Support Assistant – Greater Manchester
£11+ per hour
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant who specialises in SEN, Mental Health or behavioural issues? Are you passionate about the importance effective support in education and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk Education is recruiting for this SEND Learning Support Assistant position which is a long term placement starting ASAP and is the perfect opportunity to join a dynamic team within a College in the Greater Manchester area.
This role will involve working with students on a 1:1 or small group basis, who have identified additional needs.
You will be expected to work alongside colleagues and external agencies to ensure the correct support is provided.
Following College policies and procedures, such as Safeguarding.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience working with young people 16+, either within education or outside for example youth work
- Ideally a good understanding of additional needs such as Autism, Social & Emotional difficulties, or Mental Health
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of organisation
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Victoria on 07494 794432.