|Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
SEND Tutor | Warrington
£140 per day
Are you an experienced SEND Tutor who specialises in helping young people with additional needs to develop? Are you passionate about teaching vulnerable children and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk are recruiting SEND Tutors in Warrington, to start as soon as possible.
You will be required to plan and deliver creative and interactive lessons in an engaging way to groups of students with mixed ages and levels.
You will need the ability to cover a range of subjects and require good knowledge across the curriculum.
The learners have a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including Social Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) needs, ADHD, Autism and Attachment Disorder; so excellent behaviour management is necessary with a calm but firm approach.
You will be working alongside a supportive staff team ensuring a positive and safe learning environment is provided for all students.
To be considered for this SEMH Teacher role you will need:
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience delivering lessons to young people with a range SEND including SEMH
- Excellent behaviour management with knowledge of de-escalation techniques
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more info please contact Victoria on 07494 794432.