|Location||Mansfield, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
|Salary||£110 – £150 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Are you a SEND Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a progressive, student centred SEND school setting?
Do you have experience teaching young people aged 16 – 19 who have Special Educational Needs and/or Medical Needs?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a part time (3 days per week) SEND Post-16 Teacher to teach in a SEND school which caters for students with a wide range of Special Needs including PMLD and ASD. All pupils have a statement of educational needs and an Education Health Care Plan.
This is a long-term role starting as soon as possible with a view to becoming a permanent position. Our client school is Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ and boasts excellent facilities including hydrotherapy and sensory rooms and extensive outdoor space.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with post-16 aged students with Complex and Medical Needs
- QTS or another equivalent, recognised qualification
- The ability to effectively manage behaviour in clear and positive manner
- A passion for supporting individuals with special needs and an ability to engage and build strong working relationships with them
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574!