|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Physics Teacher – High Wycombe
Pay Rate £120 - £200 per day
Are you an experienced Physics Teacher? Can you use your knowledge and passion for Science to enthuse groups of top mark students?
Chalk are recruiting for this Physics Teacher position which is a permanent/long term post starting in September 2022 and is the perfect opportunity to join an outstanding private school in the beautiful country side of Buckinghamshire.
This Physics Teacher role will involve planning and delivering Physics with some Chemistry and Biology to small groups of Key Stage 3 and Key stage 4 students in a creative way. You will need to be energetic, caring and flexible; with a positive sense of humour, good understanding of safeguarding and strong behaviour management.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· PGCE or other Teaching qualification, with QTS
· Excellent subject knowledge, specialising in Science
· Ability to teach Science to KS3 & KS4
· Experience working with young people with SEMH
· Strong Behaviour Management
· Flexible approach and positive attitude
o References confirming suitability for role
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more info please contact Holly on 07908 078667.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £125.00-£194.00 per day