|Location||Wrexham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
Are you a recently qualified PE teacher looking to expand on work experience in a school?
Do you have experience of supporting students with additional learning needs?
Chalk is currently recruiting for a newly qualified PE Teacher for a secondary school in Wrexham. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic PE teacher to teach a variety of sports to students in Key stage 3 and 4. Experience in football and gymnastics would be an advantage. As a PE teacher you will also be required to support students with additional learning needs, with the ability to differentiate lessons. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role is to start in September 2022 until January 2023. Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am-15:30pm. Pays min of £140 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- PE Teacher with QTS
- Ideally can teach Football, Badminton, Rounders, Basketball, Gymnastics
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions