|Location||Prestatyn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
Are you a recently qualified PE teacher looking to expand on work experience in a school?
Do you have experience of supporting students with additional learning needs?
Chalk Education is currently recruiting for supply PE Teachers to work in schools across Denbighshire. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic PE teachers to teach a variety of sports to students up to KS4. Experience in football and gymnastics would be an advantage. As a PE teacher you will also be required to support students with additional learning needs, with the ability to differentiate lessons. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Immediate start, part-time, short-term, long-term roles available.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- PE Teacher with QTS
- Ideally can teach Football, Badminton, Rounders, Basketball, Gymnastics
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers