|Location||Rhyl, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a new rewarding job role?
Do you have experience working with children with autism or additional learning needs?
Chalk is recruiting for an additional learning needs (ALN) teaching assistant (TA) to work in a school in Rhyl. As an ALN TA you will be supporting children with autism and additional needs within the early years department of a mainstream primary school. Some children will also have speech and language difficulties; having Makaton or basis BSL would be an advantage but not essential. Applicants must have experience in personal care, toileting and changing nappies.
Hours of work Wednesdays only, 8;30am-3:30pm long-term contract starts September 2022.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children within the past 3 years
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs essential
- Skills in behaviour management
- Experience in personal care, toileting, nappy changing
- Makaton would be ideal but not essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers