|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2023|
|Salary||£12.50 – £12.50 per hour|
|Work Hours||8:00am - 6:00pm|
Chalk Education are working closely with a nursery school in High Wycombe who are looking for both part-time and full-time Nursery Assistants & Playworkers to help look after their children. The roles are available to start immediately.
Are you passionate about young children and looking for a new opportunity?
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the children with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual children where required or in small groups.
- Creating a positive environment where all children can be happy, excel and learn creatively.
- Observing and assessing children's activities & development
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Childcare qualifications preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Working with a lovely team
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information, contact Ceri Murray on 01753 201014 / 07399 071738.