|Location||Langley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2023|
|Salary||£25000 – £27000 per year|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 17:30|
Are you an Early Years Specialist looking for a new role within a private nursery based in Langley or Reading? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a warm, progressive, child centred Early Years setting?
Chalk Education is recruiting for hard working and passionate Nursery Nurses to work in private nurseries across Berkshire. The Nurseries offer favourable benefits packages including discounts of High Street retail and a salary between £25,000-£27,000 including career progression.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young children in a Nursery/Early Years setting.
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- a nurturing, calm and creative approach and the ability to manage behaviour positively.
- Experience working with children with SEND would be an advantage
- CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3, NNEB qualifications
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574