|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Salary||£10 – £12 per hour|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 17:30|
Are you an Early Years Specialist looking for a part-time, flexible role in a nurturing Nursery Setting? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a warm, progressive, child centred Early Years setting?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a flexible, part-time (2-3 days per week) Nursery Assistant to work in a community nursery that also has places for children undergoing assessment for Special Education Needs. The setting boasts excellent facilities and a friendly, supportive team.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with young children in a Nursery/Early Years setting.
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- a nurturing, calm and creative approach and the ability to manage behaviour positively.
- Experience working with children with SEND would be an advantage
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574