|Location||Mold, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
Are you looking for a new challenge working in the education sector?
Do you have experience working within children’s mental health?
Chalk has a role to start asap for a full-time Teaching Assistant who specialises in Mental Health, Pastoral care, and Well-being.
The role is to work in a Secondary school with children ranging from 11-16 years. Experience in social emotional metal health and behaviour difficulties is essential. This is an excellent rated secondary school with great resources and a network of supportive staff. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The role is to start asap until summer and will resume in September for the academic year, Hours of work Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with mental health
- A degree in Psychology, Counselling or Wellness would be an advantage
- Experience working in a similar setting is desired
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers