|Location||Wrexham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
Are you an education professional who can teach Maths up to Key Stage 4?
Do you have experience of supporting students with additional learning needs?
Chalk is currently recruiting for qualified supply Maths Teacher's for schools in Wrexham. As a Maths Teacher you will be delivering set Maths lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. Candidate’s will also need to support students with additional learning needs and be able to differentiate lessons.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying £140 min per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Maths Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers