|Location||Monmouth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Salary||£150 – £150 per day|
Chalk Education are working closely with a lovely secondary school in Monmouth who is looking for a teacher to start ASAP. They need someone to teach Maths KS3 - this is a long term contract starting as soon as possible. All levels of experience and backgrounds will be considered, including NQTs & Post 16 Educators.
Are you passionate about teaching students Maths and looking for a new opportunity?
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development where required
- Alongside the existing staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Qualified Teacher (however NQTs will be considered)
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.