|Location||Denbigh, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
Chalk is currently recruiting for a qualified Science / Maths Teacher's to work in a mainstream secondary school in Denbighshire. As a Maths Teacher you will be delivering a variety of science lessons up to KS4 with some Maths up to KS3. The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. Candidate’s will also need to support students with additional learning needs and be able to differentiate lessons.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying £148.80 min per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Science Teacher with QTS
- Can teach Maths to KS3
- A minimum of 1 year’s teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions