|Location||Newbury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2023|
|Salary||£13 – £13 per hour|
Chalk education are working closely with a school in Reading who are looking for both part-time and full-time Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Workers to help support their students throughout the school day. We are giving preference to workers who are able to support LGBTQ students. These roles will be starting ASAP.
Are you passionate about helping children and looking for a new opportunity?
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the class teacher with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual pupils where required (no personal care will be needed)
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.