|Location||Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Chalk education is working with a large Further Education Setting in Ellesmere Port, that is looking for Learning Support Assistants to join their staff team, catering for learners that require extra support with learning and accessing their studies.
We are able to offer flexibility with hours and days worked, so these roles should appeal to all! Part time or full time hours; little, lots or no experience; primary, secondary or further education backgrounds will be considered. A competitive pay of £10.50 per hour is offered.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience and/or knowledge of working within an SEN related role either within a care home, school or college.
- You will need to be available to start work immediately and therefore holding a DBS on the update service is imperative
- Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants - Continual professional development through online training
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
-Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers