|Location||Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2022|
Learning Support Assistant – Merseyside
£9.50+ per hour
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant who specialises in SEN, Mental Health or behavioural issues? Are you passionate about the importance effective support in education and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk Education is recruiting for this SEND Learning Support Assistant position which is a long term placement starting ASAP and is the perfect opportunity to join a dynamic team within a College in Merseyside.
This role will involve working with students on a 1:1 or small group basis, who have identified additional needs.
You will be expected to work alongside colleagues and external agencies to ensure the correct support is provided.
Following College policies and procedures, such as Safeguarding.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience working with young people 16+, either within education or outside for example youth work
- Ideally a good understanding of additional needs such as Autism, Social & Emotional difficulties, or Mental Health
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of organisation
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more info please contact Victoria on 07494 794432.