|Location||Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2022|
Chalk is recruiting for Primary Supply Teacher’s to work in schools across Conwy. As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will be required to support and deliver creative and interactive lessons in an engaging way to groups of students with mixed ages and abilities. You will need the ability to cover a range of subjects and require good knowledge across the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
As an experienced practitioner, you will always be working alongside a supportive staff team ensuring a positive and safe learning environment is provided for all students. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying a minimum of £140 per day. Starts September 2022.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Qualified teacher Status
- A minimum of 2 terms Primary Teaching experience
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional learning needs
- Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers