|Location||Worthing, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
Individual Needs Assistant
Pay Rate £75 to £85 Per Day
Chalk Education are currently recruiting for an Individual Needs Assistant to work within a charming primary school in Worthing, and aide the personal development and learning of the pupils in Key Stage 2.
As a Individual Needs Teaching Assistant in this school, you’ll be working 1:1 with highlighted pupils with additional needs, as well as small group work to enhance their learning journey.
This position is offered on a permanent basis and will be as a full time position, Monday to Friday term time only.
Our client school are a large primary school based in Worthing, West Sussex, who have a strong reputation throughout the local area. This will be on a full time basis, and will see you working with the SEND team, alongside practitioners with ample experience to draw upon.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 weeks experience working with children and young people
- An understanding of working with vulnerable learners
- A positive attitude
- Be able to create a safe and positive learning environment
- Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.