|Location||Prestatyn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2023|
Are you an enthusiastic, well-motivated Teacher of ICT?
Do you have experience of supporting students with additional learning needs?
Chalk Education is currently recruiting for qualified ICT Teacher for a school in Denbighshire. As an ICT Teacher you will be required to develop curriculum and lesson plans and present those lessons to KS3 and KS4 students. You will also need to support students with additional learning needs and be able to differentiate lessons. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role starts after Easter on a long-term basis, Monday to Friday 8:30am-15:30pm
To be considered for this role you will need:
- ICT Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers