|Location||Conwy, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2023|
Are you an education professional who can teach Geography up to Key Stage 4?
Chalk Education is currently recruiting for qualified supply Geography Teacher for a school in Conwy. As a Geography Teacher you will be delivering set lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. There will also be 3 lessons of History every couple of weeks up to KS4.The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. Candidate’s will also need to support students with additional learning needs and be able to differentiate lessons.
This role is full-time Monday to Friday 8:30-15:30, starts asap until July 2023.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Teacher of Geography with QTS
- Knowledge of History
- A minimum of 1 year’s teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers