|Location||Prestayn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
|Work Hours||8:30-3:30 or 8:34-3:10|
Chalk is currently recruiting for qualified supply Teachers to work in schools across Flintshire, Denbighshire, and Conwy. As a Supply Teacher you will be delivering set lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. Most times you will have an opportunity to teach in your qualified subject but other lessons maybe on different subject.
The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. You will need to support some students with additional learning needs by differentiating the lessons.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term, contracts and day to day work, paying £145-£180 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- PGCE /BA or similar certificate in any subject with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in either KS1 up to KS4
- Student Teachers and NQT’s welcome to apply
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning need desirable.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers