|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Are you a nurturing Early Years Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you hoping to join an experienced and supportive team?
Chalk Education is recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to teach in large, diverse Nottingham primary school. The school is Ofsted rated good and has a long-standing, passionate Headteacher with a clear vision. The proportion of children with SEND and ESL are higher than average.
The staff team have worked hard to create a dynamic learning environment for the children who attend the school. Children make good progress, particularly those who are deemed as being more vulnerable.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience teaching in an Early Years classroom
- Experience working with children with SEND or ESL would be an advantage
- A warm, nurturing and creative classroom approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574!