|Location||Flint, Deeside, Holywell, Mold, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
|Work Hours||Various part-time|
Are you an experience Exam Invigilator?
Do you have experience supporting children with Additional Learning Needs?
Are you looking for flexible work?
Chalk Education is looking to recruit experienced exam invigilators to work in schools across Flintshire. As an exams invigilator you will oversee and supervise examinations, ensuring guidelines and regulations for the integrity and security of the examination papers and procedures are followed during an examination session. Experience in scribe work would be an advantage.
April, May and June, November and December 2023.
Hours are usually 3 per days, applicants can work between 1-5 days per week part-time.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To assist in the setting up of examination rooms
- Ensure all candidates receive appropriate examination question papers and answer paper
- Be aware of any needs that candidates may have during an examination
- To ensure answer scripts are collected in candidate number order and are supervised as required until they are delivered to the registry
- To maintain security and confidentiality
- To ensure no inappropriate items are brought into the examination hall, such as mobile phones, personal stereos, revision notes or other paperwork unless told otherwise
- Experience as a Scribe would be an advantage
- Experienced exam invigilator, and / or scribe.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers