|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £80 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Do you have experience working with children in Early Years settings? Are you keen to support the most vulnerable children who have been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a 1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an Early Years School setting in Nottingham. The school is a large, diverse Primary School that is currently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The school is progressive in its outlook and prides itself on its warm and welcoming approach, as well as the strong ties to the local community.
In this role, the successful applicant will be working 1-2-1 with a boy in the Early Years provision. He has been identified as being on the Autistic Spectrum. With the support of the class teacher and SENCo, you will be expected to build a strong working relationship with the child.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with children in an Early Years/Primary School environment.
- expertise in supporting individuals on the Autistic Spectrum.
- a confident, calm approach to managing challenging behaviour.
- passion to support and engage children with specific learning needs.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574