|Location||Wrexham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2022|
Are you a qualified Design and Technology Teacher with Engineering?
Chalk is currently recruiting for a D&T Teachers to work in schools across Wrexham. As a D&T teacher you will be required to teach Engineering and Product Design to students up to Key stage 4. You will also be required to support students with additional learning needs, with the ability to differentiate lessons. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
We can offer full-time, part-time, long-term, and short-term roles working between Monday and Friday 8:30-15:30. Pays min of £140 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Design and Technology Teacher with QTS
- Experience in Engineering and Product Design
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers