|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
|Salary||£90.00 – £105.00 per day|
|Work Hours||Full time|
We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors to support lessons in Maths, English and Science, as well as across all other subjects. This role will involve delivering a variety of cover lessons to students across key stages 3-5. Applicants should have a caring nature and a flexible teaching style with the ability to manage behaviours in the classroom. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role is located in Slough, to start asap working full-time, Monday and Friday, with a view to continuing in September 2022.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor experience
• Qualified to degree level desirable but not essential
• Excellent subject knowledge, specialising in any core subject
• Excellent behaviour management and communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable approach
• Positive and calm attitude
• References confirming suitability for role
• Commitment to Safeguarding
• Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
• Continual professional development through online training
• Competitive pay rates related to your experience
• Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
• Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Our direction and long-term target is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust.
For more details, call Nicola on 07375625978