|Location||Derby, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £90 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Are you thinking about embarking on a career in education? Would you like to gain experience in school settings? Or perhaps you already have experience and are looking for flexible work to fit around other commitments?
Chalk Education have flexible Cover Supervisor work available to start as soon as possible. We are working with a progressive Multi-Academy Trust with several secondary schools across Derbyshire
Main duties will be to supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of work set from teaching/senior staff. This will include the implementation of work programmes, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this Cover Supervisor role you will need:
- To be confident and comfortable managing a classroom of secondary aged students (11-16 years)
- To have strong communication skills and the ability to engage young people
- Excellent organisational skills
- To have a flexible approach to your work, often being required to work across different departments and student age groups, on a daily basis
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961 672 574.