|Location||Buckley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2023|
Are you an experienced Additional Needs Teaching Assistant who specialises in supporting young people with Complex Needs?
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with additional needs?
Chalk education has an exciting new opportunity for an (ALN) Additional Needs Teaching Assistant to support a male year 6 pupil with complex needs. You will be required to assist the student with numeracy and literacy and be confident to manage challenging behaviours. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:10pm, Starts ASAP - Summer 2023. This mainstream primary school is located close to rural Buckley.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of working with children who have complex needs
- Behaviour Management
- Restraint or de-escalation training would be ideal
- Primary education experience
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers