|Date Posted||September 17, 2022|
|Salary||£18000 – £22000 per year|
Training Hospitality Facilitator
Pro Rata £18-22k (FTE £20-26k)
Full time 37 hours
Chalk are delighted to be working with an FE College to recruit a Facilitator to assist the running of a Work Skills Café on College campus.
As a Training Hospitality Facilitator, you will be responsible for sustaining a working environment with day-to-day responsibility for the café (including orders, deliveries & stock control).
The facility is supported by young people aged 16-25 years old with additional needs, learning work skills. This role will have everyday interaction with students, therefore a good understanding of SEND is essential.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Catering & Hospitality Level 2
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- The following experience;
- A successful record of project development/business management in the catering industry.
- Experience of successful planning, stock control, food storage and preparation, customer services and financial management.
- Day to day experience in a catering outlet including preparation, sales and high standards of food hygiene and maintenance of a hygienic work environment
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service, or willingness to apply for one
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more info please contact Victoria on 07494 794432