|Location||Mansfield, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2022|
|Salary||£25753 – £27629 per year|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Permanent position, 41 weeks per year, Grade 9 (£25,753 - £27,629 pro-rata) Pay is negotiable for outstanding candidates
This role is based at a SEND specialist school based in North East Derbyshire (easily commutable from Mansfield, Chesterfield, Worksop), and will support students at the school site. The role will provide 1 day per week support to other schools within the Multi Academy Trust that it belongs to.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Careers Advice and Information Guidance and clear understanding of the Gatsby Benchmarks. Through the application of excellent administration and communication skills, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Support young people with a diverse range of SEND needs to enable each learner to receive relevant and timely careers advice and guidance.
- Plan schemes of work for careers education and linking enterprise activities within the school
- Brief and support teachers in the delivery of an enrichment curriculum to ensure careers is integral to the school ethos
- Support teachers and parents with the provision of information and advice
- Work closely with the KS4 & KS5 teams to link advice and guidance into ECHP plans
- Organise parent information events/careers fairs & ensure that information on the school website provides a useful information resource
- Establish strong links with local further education providers
- Represent the school at careers network meetings and bring learning back into the school and Trust
- Support the school with progression towards achieving the Career Mark quality mark.
- To promote careers within the school display and in communications home
- Track student progression and provide regular and timely reports to the Local Governing Body, Trust Board and DCC.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders, networking and developing links to provisions.
- Support the development of the School Careers Policy, Student Offer and the tracking of activity on Compass+
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961 672 574.