|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2022|
|Salary||£25.000 – £32.000 per month|
Business Manager / Finance co Ordinator Now needed for SEN school in Reading.
Perm and Long term contract offered with competitive salary.
• To provide a professional and comprehensive administration and finance service to support the business development within the school
• Maintain databases and promptly and accurately input and process information to support the school function as appropriate.
• Maintain all Health and Safety records and procedures on behalf of Business Manager
• To support the tender process and contribute to the timely completion of tenders.
• Assist the Business manager in upkeep of the building works and security of all sites
• Support managers in finance processes including purchase orders, collection of monies etc.
• Ensure that all finance policies and procedures are followed
• Ensure purchase order procedures are followed
• To process all purchase order requests and all associated incoming bills
• Contribute to the preparation of the annual budget
• Manage all enquiries received ensuring that responses are provided within agreed deadlines
• Support the NAS Finance team in the provision of information to external agencies eg HMRC, Auditors and Insurers
• To support the team with general administrative duties, such as reception duties, filing, letter writing and dealing with correspondence
• To prepare local contracts for approval by Business Manager
• Collate and provide Management Information Reports as required
• Provide back-up administrative support to other administrators
• Deliver high quality admin support to the Business Manager.
Job descriptions only reflect 80% of a role and are not an exhaustive list of duties. You are expected to carry out other activities that are within the scope of the role.
I am committed to making a difference
I cooperate with others to work safely
I communicate effectively
I fulfil my customers’ needs
I adapt to changing priorities
I achieve professional standards
Criteria which will be used in shortlisting and selecting candidates.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
• Good IT skills, particularly with Excel including ability to use formulas and charts
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and prioritise effectively, achieving results against deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
• Knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of office procedures and processes
• Experience of providing effective administrative support
• Experience of delivering good customer service to a range of stakeholders
• Experience of working within a team
Education & certification
• Level 3 qualification in business administration (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards
• GCSE level C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
Hours: Office – term time
Financial: Some budget monitoring
The NAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Salary band: NAS BS pay Scale
Range: Grade 3