|Location||Aylesbury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2022|
|Salary||£20.000 – £20.000 per year|
|Work Hours||8:30am - 4:00pm|
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people?
Chalk Education are recruiting for a Behaviour Mentor who has experience working with vulnerable pupils with complex behavioural needs. You will need to be flexible, adaptable, a good communicator, positive, calm and willing to work as part of our team.
Our client school caters for secondary aged students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues. The school boasts great facilities and a strong pastoral team. You will work with identified students, teachers, parents, key staff and outside agencies to provide support to students to ensure they reach their academic and personal potential.
The ideal candidate will be confident in:
· Promoting and modelling positive behaviour to support academic progress as well as the personal development of pupils.
· Collaborating with the Pastoral Team internally and externally, where appropriate, work within an extended range of networks to broker support to enhance learning opportunities and ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students.
· Engaging with young people to help improve their aspirations, behaviour and attitude towards their own academic development.
· Supporting pupils inside and outside the classroom to support and shape behaviour to impact positively upon their academic and pastoral development.
· Working with families to enhance their impact on pupil behaviour, pastoral wellbeing and progress.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information please contact Holly on 07908 078667.