|Location||Ruthin, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2022|
Are you passionate about working with children with additional leaning needs?
Do you have experience in supporting children with Autism or ADHD?
Chalk has an exciting new role for a Teaching Assistant to support a KS3 student with mild Autism and ADHD. As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting the individual with literacy, numeracy, and skills. You will also be required to support the student at lunchtimes/ playground duties. This mainstream school located Denbighshire is a supporting school. Applicants must have experience of working with children who have Autism or ADHD. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role will start 5th September until Christmas with a view to continuing into Summer 2023. Hours of work 8:30am-15:30am Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this TA role you will need:
- Experience supporting children with additional needs
- 3 months minimum childcare experience
- Experience in Autism, ADHD
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and develop positive relationships with students and staff
- A flexible and patient approach when working with children
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with the EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.