|Location||Newbury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2022|
|Salary||£80 – £90 per day|
|Work Hours||8:30am - 3:30pm|
Are you passionate about children and looking for a new opportunity?
We are working closely with a SEN school in Thatcham and Newbury who are looking for full-time Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Workers to help support their students with additional learning needs throughout the school day. No experience necessary. These roles will be starting ASAP.
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the class teacher with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual pupils where required (no personal care will be needed)
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development
- Alongside the staff you willbe responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Sadly no sponsors can be given for this role)
- Available immediately within the Berkshire area.
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please call 07908 078667.
- At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all our candidates, listening to your individual needs when offering you suitable roles.
- We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools and alternative provisions, providing short-term, long-term and permanent staff. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
- Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £85.00-£100.00 per day