|Location||Rhyl, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2023|
Are you an education professional who can teach Art up to Key Stage 4?
Chalk Education is looking to recruit a highly skilled individual to deliver Art with some Design for a mainstream school located in Denbighshire. You will be a dedicated and motivated professional, providing outstanding teaching and learning to students up to KS4.
This role if full-time Monday to Friday 8:30-3:30 to start asap and will be until summer 2023.
Duties will involve:
- Plan lessons on art and art history in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Prepare the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Develop students’ drawing, colouring, and painting techniques.
- Provide instruction on the use of media including graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic and watercolour paint.
- Teach students about art history.
- Assign and grading projects and examinations.
- Record and reporting on students’ progress.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Art Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Some knowledge of Design and Media studies
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers